HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » I hope this is Photoshopp...

Sat Dec 25, 2021, 05:28 PM

I hope this is Photoshopped, but considering things over the past few years, I suppose it isn't.

Merry Christmas, you sweet bastards.

3 replies, 569 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I hope this is Photoshopped, but considering things over the past few years, I suppose it isn't. (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves Dec 2021 OP
Goonch Dec 2021 #1
Donkees Dec 2021 #2
Disaffected Dec 2021 #3

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Sat Dec 25, 2021, 05:51 PM

1. "OK, I'm not Art Linkletter. But I am well aware that "Kids Say the Darndest Things.":

"I remember that old TV show very fondly, because the host would ask young kids questions and they would give amazing answers. It was a real study into the mindsets of children. It was hilarious.

I was telling a couple of the younger staffers in the newsroom recently about the all-time classic episode when Art asked a kid if he would like to say something to anybody back home. (Remember, this was a live show.)

So the 6-year-old looks at the TV camera, gives a one-finger salute and says, “Here’s to you, Herbie!”

You can bet that kid got his seat warmed when his parents got hold of him. But in some small town in the USA, Herbie was a first-grade hero."

https://www.sharonherald.com/opinion/kids-at-the-park-may-be-little-but-they-ask-big-questions/article_66cf7b1c-7f75-5d3e-83c9-f84647ea7d8a.html

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Sat Dec 25, 2021, 06:24 PM

2. ''Showing off her 'ouchy' to her mom and dad,...''

Showing off her 'ouchy' to her mom and dad, the little girl only inadvertently provided a magic Christmas moment sat on Santa's knee. To back this up, in a later photograph she turns to Father Christmas to show off her hurt finger, no doubt ensuring that she remains on the 'good' list.

'Do not judge she was showing me her ouchy,' said a post on Facebook from MWD Photography confirming the slightly disappointing fact that the girl indeed had a cut.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253384/Is-best-Santa-photo-Or-simply-case-little-girl-boo-boo.html

Reply to this post

Response to Donkees (Reply #2)

Sat Dec 25, 2021, 10:14 PM

3. And now the other one is

showing her sore tongue.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread