HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Arkansas (Group) » State Senator Jason Raper...

Thu Jul 23, 2020, 02:23 PM

State Senator Jason Rapert hospitalized, tests positive for COVID-19

Posted: Jul 23, 2020 / 11:12 AM CDT / Updated: Jul 23, 2020 / 11:49 AM CDT

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- State Senator Jason Rapert (R-Conway) is in the hospital after being diagnosed with pneumonia and testing positive for COVID-19.

According to a statement from Rapert, he is responding well to treatment.

“This is a difficult time for my family, but we know that God is with us always,” Rapert said. “We’re sincerely grateful for the many prayers of love and support that have been expressed on our behalf.”

“We have all been doing our best to wear a mask, social distance and be careful like everyone else,” said Rapert. “This virus is serious and can attack anyone regardless of age or general health.”

Snip

https://www.kark.com/news/health/coronavirus/state-senator-jason-rapert-tests-positive-for-covid-19-remains-in-the-hospital/

3 replies, 1056 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply State Senator Jason Rapert hospitalized, tests positive for COVID-19 (Original post)
LiberalArkie Jul 2020 OP
in2herbs Jul 2020 #1
LizBeth Jul 2020 #2
LiberalArkie Jul 2020 #3

Response to LiberalArkie (Original post)

Thu Jul 23, 2020, 02:39 PM

1. "This is a difficult time for my family, but we know that God is with us always," Rapert said.

I think the line that "God is with us always" is hilarious when someone is lying in the hospital maybe dying with Covid and claiming they're being protected by God. Perhaps she momentarily stepped out of the room and that let Covid in?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LiberalArkie (Original post)

Thu Jul 23, 2020, 02:52 PM

2. Take note how they spelled out they were being responsible unlike so many of their fellow Republican

Now, lets get pictures of him out and about without the mask and without distancing.

Reply to this post

Response to LizBeth (Reply #2)

Thu Jul 23, 2020, 02:55 PM

3. I don't think he ever did wear a mask.

Correction. He did

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread