HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » California (Group) » Tech CEO spews racist bil...

Wed Jul 8, 2020, 12:10 AM

Tech CEO spews racist bile at Asian family at California restaurant

A diner at a California restaurant hurled a racist diatribe at an Asian family sitting at a nearby table, causing the eatery to kick him out, shocking video shows.

The woman who recorded the jarring footage says she was celebrating her aunt’s birthday at the Lucia restaurant at the Bernardus Lodge & Spa in Carmel Valley when the man began making comments toward them, according to news station KION.

-snip-

The clip shows the man telling the family they “need to leave” and at one point says “f--king Asian piece of s--t.”

-snip-

Lofthouse was identified as the CEO of a tech company in Silicon Valley called Solid8, according to TMZ.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-video-man-racist-remark-restaurant-20200707-wq3dgyqctjesvnfncktlv26bpm-story.html

3 replies, 818 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tech CEO spews racist bile at Asian family at California restaurant (Original post)
TexasTowelie Jul 8 OP
AlexSFCA Jul 8 #1
TeamPooka Jul 8 #3
TeamPooka Jul 8 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Wed Jul 8, 2020, 12:15 AM

1. and he is not wearing a mask? that's illegal. Double crime.

I hope he gets not only prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law under hate crime statue and violation of state and county health orders but lose his job, his friends and family. People like these can only learn when the life as they know it is taken away from them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to AlexSFCA (Reply #1)

Wed Jul 8, 2020, 04:02 AM

3. he owns his own company

Reply to this post

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Wed Jul 8, 2020, 04:02 AM

2. I wrote him on his company website since he disabled his LinkedIn and other social media

but he's stupid enough to leave the Contact Us open on his website so I sent some hilarious shade his way.
Since I'm a literary manager in Hollywood I offered to rep him for a feature film based on his life called PIECE OF SHIT: A RACIST'S TALE

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread