HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Florida (Group) » Support For DeSantis Drop...

Thu Aug 5, 2021, 10:37 AM

Support For DeSantis Drops Amidst Pro-COVID Policy Push

*Yep. Just what Ron DeathSentence deserves! (Actually he deserves worse)

(TalkingPointsMemo) Floridians donít seem wild about Gov. DeSantisís pro-COVID policy agenda. A new poll out this morning shows DeSantisís public support falling roughly ten points since May. The new poll is from St Pete Polls and shows DeSantis with 44% approval and 49% disapproval.

We canít say with certainty that itís an apples to apples comparison since the earlier poll was from a different pollster polling on behalf of the state Chamber of Commerce. Itís also the case that DeSantisís public approval has tended to ebb and crest along with the vicissitudes of COVID, unsurprisingly. So it could bounce back. But it suggests voters have not been impressed by DeSantisís performance during the recent surge of COVID infections and hospitalizations in the state.

Back in May the Florida Chamber of Commerce poll showed DeSantis with 55% and 40% disapproval. (Read More)
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/support-for-desantis-drops-amidst-pro-covid-policy-push

1 replies, 629 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Support For DeSantis Drops Amidst Pro-COVID Policy Push (Original post)
FM123 Aug 2021 OP
SoCalDavidS Aug 2021 #1

Response to FM123 (Original post)

Thu Aug 5, 2021, 10:50 AM

1. He BETTER Fucking Lose In 2022

These pieces of shit get emboldened because they think they can't get away with Anything, without consequence.

I Pray that he is held accountable, and watches his political career go down the drain.

But it's Floriduh, so I'm not optimistic that will happen.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread