HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Maine (Group) » Sitting here in central M...

Sun Oct 22, 2017, 07:43 AM

Sitting here in central Maine

Wishing I could go purchase that perfect strain to make my day complete. And wondering WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER HAVING REFERENDOMS?

2 replies, 1720 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Sitting here in central Maine (Original post)
Soxfan58 Oct 2017 OP
extvbroadcaster Oct 2017 #1
brewens Oct 2017 #2

Response to Soxfan58 (Original post)

Sun Oct 22, 2017, 07:55 AM

1. I read you can have it delivered in Maine

for a "delivery charge" - but no stores yet. You are lucky, here in Illinois, where the state is beyond broke, they will hardly even give you medical marijuana. You have to be half dead with cancer and even then - maybe. This in a state that grew hemp in WWII and it still grows wild in corn fields. I skype with a friend in California and he lights up while we talk. All legal. It makes no sense. Make it legal all over and forget this nonsense. The country has bigger worries than a private citizen sitting in their house watching cartoons and eating potato chips while pleasantly stoned.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to extvbroadcaster (Reply #1)

Sun Oct 22, 2017, 08:07 AM

2. A couple friends that grow in states where it's legal say the dispensaries aren't willing to

pay much for top grade weed. So the growers are selling on the black market like they always did before. These guys are from states where it was medical legal for personal consumption before. Of course they always had a little surplus they unloaded for a nice profit.

I went in to one dispensary and was not impressed. They advertised an excellent price per ounce but that was junk. I saw overpriced high grade on display that was turning brown under the lights. Looks like the state must be taking too big of a rake.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread