HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Maryland (Group) » No barn heat source, inex...

Thu Nov 25, 2021, 08:17 AM

No barn heat source, inexperienced worker: USDA releases report on Md. zebra farm

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Md. (WJLA) The United States Department of Agriculture found several areas of concern in inspecting a Prince George's County zebra farm.

Three zebras were reported on the loose in early September, and the USDA stated that most likely occurred while 39 zebras were unloaded onto the farm on August 22. Federal officials said that process was overseen by owner Jerry Holly and caretakers.

On September 24, the Maryland Department of Natural Resources reported that one of the escaped zebras was found dead with a leg in a snare trap along the fence line just outside of the property on Duley Station Road, according to the USDA.

https://krcgtv.com/news/nation-world/zebras-upper-marlboro-jerry-holly-prince-georges-county-hazardous-materials-farm-usda-report

2 replies, 475 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply No barn heat source, inexperienced worker: USDA releases report on Md. zebra farm (Original post)
Sherman A1 Thursday OP
Get Me Outta Here Thursday #1
2naSalit Thursday #2

Response to Sherman A1 (Original post)

Thu Nov 25, 2021, 09:40 AM

1. Zebra wanders suburban DC for a month. Nobody notices.

WTAF?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Sherman A1 (Original post)

Thu Nov 25, 2021, 09:50 AM

2. I'm guessing that...

Maryland has no exotic animal ordinances?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread