HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Missouri (Group) » Theft victims discover al...

Thu Sep 5, 2019, 06:54 AM

Theft victims discover alleged chop shop in North County while looking for their stolen trucks

NORTH ST. LOUIS COUNTY (KMOV.com) -- A man who wants to go by the name Junior had been searching for his stolen truck for nearly a month. A friend who was also the victim of a vehicle theft got a tip that both trucks might be found in a wooded area at the end of Fry Lane, near I-270 and Lilac Avenue. On Sunday, they went to look.

"Well, we recovered our trucks at a chop shop," Junior said.

Junior said they found up to 15 vehicles that may have been stolen and some had parts removed. They also found the chassis of vehicles cut in half and VIN numbers removed from vehicles.

St. Louis County police confirmed that two stolen pickups were recovered on the property and Junior confirmed one was his and the other belonged to his friend.

https://www.kmov.com/news/theft-victims-discover-alleged-chop-shop-in-north-county-while/article_2d609712-cdd3-11e9-997e-570bc5d01a84.html?

1 replies, 912 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Theft victims discover alleged chop shop in North County while looking for their stolen trucks (Original post)
Sherman A1 Sep 2019 OP
marble falls Sep 2019 #1

Response to Sherman A1 (Original post)

Thu Sep 5, 2019, 09:59 AM

1. The article mentioned that one vehicle had been missing for seven years. This guy and his friend ...

busted the operation in a month. I guess there's more bucks in speed traps and parking tickets than busting car thieves.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread