HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Oregon (Group) » Oregon Governor Signs Bil...

Thu Mar 15, 2018, 01:32 AM

Oregon Governor Signs Bill To Rein In Prescription Drug Prices

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown signed a bill Tuesday to rein in prescription drug prices.

Under Oregon’s new law, drug manufacturers who increase the price of a prescription drug by 10 percent or more must inform the state of its research and development costs, along with its marketing costs, profits and the cost of the drug overseas.

“Every Oregonian should be able to access the medications and treatments that allow them to live healthy, productive lives,” Brown said.

“This bill brings greater transparency around drug pricing, an important step toward making life saving and essential drugs more available and affordable.”

Read more: http://kuow.org/post/oregon-governor-signs-bill-rein-prescription-drug-prices

2 replies, 641 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Oregon Governor Signs Bill To Rein In Prescription Drug Prices (Original post)
TexasTowelie Mar 2018 OP
duforsure Mar 2018 #1
ploppy Mar 2018 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Thu Mar 15, 2018, 05:45 AM

1. Kate Brown

The more I hear her speak, or policies she's promoting, the more I think her future in higher office becomes possible. She's really , really good.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Thu Mar 15, 2018, 12:27 PM

2. Kate Brown

is a great governor. It's been interesting to watch her career - she really has the citizens of Oregon's interest at heart.
This is the DU member formerly known as ploppy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread