HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Oregon (Group) » Oregon agencies again pla...

Fri Aug 9, 2019, 12:56 AM

Oregon agencies again plagued with phone, computer network problems

Oregon state agencies continue to struggle with computer network and telephone system glitches that can make it difficult for customers trying to connect with them.

The problems began Friday and were continuing on Monday. State officials said the public may face delays when making phone calls or when trying to access state websites.

The state's connectivity appeared to be working properly by Monday afternoon, but Department of Administrative Services spokeswoman Liz Craig said the state has not confirmed the problem is entirely resolved. The state is still working on the issue, she said.

The widespread problems were affecting the executive, legislative and judicial branches of state government, state officials said in a press release.

Read more: https://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/05/oregon-agencies-again-plagued-with-phone-computer-network-problems/1924902001/
(Salem Statesman Journal)

2 replies, 466 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Oregon agencies again plagued with phone, computer network problems (Original post)
TexasTowelie Aug 2019 OP
ZZenith Aug 2019 #1
TexasTowelie Aug 2019 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Fri Aug 9, 2019, 01:18 AM

1. The picture on the tin does not match the contents!

But please let me take this opportunity to thank you for bringing us all the news stories you so diligently do.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ZZenith (Reply #1)

Fri Aug 9, 2019, 01:27 AM

2. Thanks.

I see that I needed to revise the text in the OP which I carried over from a different thread.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread