HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Texas (Group) » From Juanita Jean: Outra...

Tue Mar 3, 2015, 01:55 AM

From Juanita Jean: Outrage! We Need Some Damn Outrage!

[font color=green]My apologies for missing this story from about a week ago, needless to say it is a doozy.[/font]

It’s rare to find someone who doesn’t know about The Chicken Ranch – the famous Texas brothel. It has a major listing in the Handbook of Texas, and at wikipedia. The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas is based on the closing of The Chicken Ranch.

The Chicken Ranch was located in Fayette County – about half way between Houston and Austin.

I have a lot of friends in Fayette County. The county is about 90% Republican and my friends consist of the other 10%. They let me know about fun stuff in the newspaper.

There’s an annual major antique show in Fayette County. People come from all over for it. Mainly female people. This year the antique show is on April 3rd and 4th. Well, come to find out, an enterprising woman has a helluva idea. She got herself a big enclosed tent and is importing some “male exotic dancers” to entertain the antique show attendees, a largely female crowd.

Well, all hell broke loose. People who own calendars know that April 3rd and 4th is Good Friday and Holy Saturday. The county judge, a Mr. Ed Janecka, is just flat beside himself with indignity, upsetness, and chronic oh-holy-cow-you-cannot-do-this-in-my-county itis. Janecka has been county judge for 25 years and he ain’t having naked men in his county during holy week. Hell, even normal men bathe fully clothed during holy week.

Read more: http://juanitajean.com/outrage-we-need-some-damn-outrage/

3 replies, 1156 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply From Juanita Jean: Outrage! We Need Some Damn Outrage! (Original post)
TexasTowelie Mar 2015 OP
Gothmog Mar 2015 #1
LuckyLib Mar 2015 #2
TexasTowelie Mar 2015 #3

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Tue Mar 3, 2015, 09:01 AM

1. Juanita Jean was in good form on that post

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Tue Mar 3, 2015, 04:20 PM

2. I had never known about Juanita Jean and went to the website. She is funny. Made my day,

especially the "Who We Are" section. LOL! Thanks for posting this.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to LuckyLib (Reply #2)

Tue Mar 3, 2015, 04:31 PM

3. You're welcome.

Juanita Jean has the best hair parlor in Texas. I'm in need of some hairstyling myself so it would be nice to drop in for a perm and trim.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread