HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » West Virginia (Group) » "It appears West Virginia...

Wed May 27, 2020, 03:19 PM

"It appears West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is very anxious about a forthcoming ProPublica ⁩story."

Mountain State Spotlight Retweeted

@Kenwardjr
the governor couldn’t have written
@mtnstspotlight
and
@propublica
a better fundraising letter! Hope you’re circulating widely!

It appears that West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is very anxious about a forthcoming ⁦
@propublica
⁩ story.

1 replies, 1210 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply "It appears West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is very anxious about a forthcoming ProPublica ⁩story." (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves May 2020 OP
Staph May 2020 #1

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Wed May 27, 2020, 04:48 PM

1. I have to give Governor Justice credit for the way that he has handled the pandemic in WV.

But he has to go. He's not a rich man's son like Trump, who was given everything in life. Justice actually earned his money himself, the old-fashioned way, buy ignoring safety regulations and avoiding taxes.

The ProPublica story just broke, and frankly, there are no surprises for me, just details. Tons and tons of details. The Republicans running against Justice in the June 9th primary will have a field day with this information.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-billionaire-governor-whos-been-sued-dozens-of-times-for-millions-in-unpaid-bills

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread