HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » WashPost "Scott Wal...

Tue Aug 25, 2015, 06:31 PM

WashPost "Scott Walker has spun himself into a triple axel — and landed on his face."

John Nichols
‏@NicholsUprising

"Scott Walker has spun himself into a triple axel — and landed on his face."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/scott-walker-falls-flat-on-his-face/2015/08/24/5bb3b486-4a93-11e5-8ab4-c73967a143d3_story.html?tid=HP_opinion%3Ftid%3DHP_opinion #p2

Opinions
Scott Walker falls flat on his face
Resize Text
Print Article
Comments 2264

Scott Walker, left, and Donald Trump during a break in the Republican presidential primary debate on Aug. 6, 2015, in Cleveland. (Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images)
By Dana Milbank Opinion writer August 24

This is what happens when you try to trump the Donald.

Scott Walker has for two decades won primary elections by refusing to allow any Republican to outmaneuver him on the right. So when Donald Trump, father of the Central Park ice rink, began skating circles around the Republican presidential field with his perfect execution of hard-line conservative positions, the Wisconsin governor tried to keep up by attempting more daring ideological
But in recent days, Walker has spun himself into a triple axel — and landed on his face.

First, asked by NBC’s Kasie Hunt whether he supported ending birthright citizenship — a constitutional principle in place since the Civil War era — Walker said: “I think that’s something we should, yeah, absolutely, going forward.”

[Scott Walker’s shifting stance on birthright citizenship: A timeline]

2 replies, 1171 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply WashPost "Scott Walker has spun himself into a triple axel — and landed on his face." (Original post)
riversedge Aug 2015 OP
randys1 Aug 2015 #1
fredamae Aug 2015 #2

Response to riversedge (Original post)

Tue Aug 25, 2015, 06:33 PM

1. And yet, millions of americans would RACE to the polls to vote for this vile piece of shit

maybe I simply cant stand politics anymore

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to randys1 (Reply #1)

Tue Aug 25, 2015, 07:20 PM

2. It Isn't politics anymore

it's the brainwashing of those who vote for any "vile piece of shit" because they Believe and Trust their lies.
How? FEAR.
"They" have preyed upon the most vulnerable, played into their deepest fears and weaknesses-for profit and the Win!
In my opinion...of course.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread