HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Computers & Internet » Open Source and Free Software (Group) » Looking for help in creat...

Tue Apr 12, 2022, 12:46 AM

Looking for help in creating a gif

Went to a site and they asked me to upload files. I don't want to spend a lot of time doing this and then they say it's done pay us XXX dollars for your gif. Any and all help will be appreciated. thank you.

2 replies, 1050 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Looking for help in creating a gif (Original post)
tiredtoo Apr 2022 OP
Bernardo de La Paz Apr 2022 #1
tiredtoo Apr 2022 #2

Response to tiredtoo (Original post)

Tue Apr 12, 2022, 06:01 AM

1. Use GIMP (gnu). It's open and free and very powerful. Build GIFs as layers. . . . nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to tiredtoo (Original post)

Thu Apr 14, 2022, 12:05 AM

2. Went to gimp/gnu

Could not download file. Have a Macbook pro. What I want may not even be a gif. I am trying to create subliminal ad. Want to display Nazi Flag, Communist flag and then republican logo. Very short display >1 second each. Then close with a blue background and white letters saying "Save American Democracy! Vote Democratic!"
Just read about subliminal advertising and thought i would try this. Also considering having the flags and logo displayed again with red strikeout lines thru them.
If I am crazy that's ok, but if you can help in anyway i will be forever grateful$. Willing to pay a reasonable sum for the work.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread