HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Weird News (Group) » Starbucks says itís sorry...

Thu Apr 3, 2014, 12:20 PM

Starbucks says itís sorry a barista put a Satanic symbol in teacherís coffee

The devil is supposed to be in the details. He just might be in the coffee, too.

The viral world is all abuzz about a Louisiana schoolteacher who discovered what may be at least one Satanic symbol drawn in her coffee foam by a Starbucks barista in Baton Rouge.

The teacher, Megan Pinion, did what one does these days: Complained on Facebook. Starbucksí Facebook page. On Sunday.

ďI am in no way judging his beliefs or dis-meriting his beautiful artwork, I am however judging his lack of professionalism and respect for others. I am a teacher in the public school system and if I were to present a child of atheist or pagan believers with a Christian art project I could be sued in a heartbeat. I am of Catholic faith and would love to share in my beliefs daily. Fortunately I have enough common sense to present myself with professionalism and follow an ethics code. Perhaps that could be suggested to that particular location,Ē she wrote.

More at http://blog.mysanantonio.com/hottopics/2014/04/starbucks-says-its-sorry-a-barista-put-a-satanic-symbol-in-teachers-coffee/ .

1 replies, 8519 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Starbucks says itís sorry a barista put a Satanic symbol in teacherís coffee (Original post)
TexasTowelie Apr 2014 OP
pscot Apr 2014 #1

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Thu Apr 3, 2014, 12:22 PM

1. We live in an age of Univeral Butthurt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread