HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Hillary Clinton (Group) » Just donated again for $3...

Thu Nov 3, 2016, 08:39 PM

Just donated again for $30! With hard work, we'll still win this.

When polls are this tight and unpredictable, voter turnout is what swings elections. Clearly, with Trump ahead in several key swing states, Hillary supporters can't afford to be complacent. But neither should we panic. Yes, Trump has now broken the "blue wall" and can win the electoral vote, and thus the entire election. But, I vowed to do everything I can in my personal time to ensure Trump, a dangerous demagogue who poses an existential threat to the U.S., is not elected president.

Several days ago, I made my first official campaign donation to Hillary for $25, and did so again today with a $30 donation. If you have the means, definitely consider doing so as well. Moreover, from now until Tuesday, I have committed to phone bank hard for Hillary into battleground states. Through hard work, we can make sure that Trump is decisively defeated on Tuesday.

2 replies, 740 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Just donated again for $30! With hard work, we'll still win this. (Original post)
gobears10 Nov 2016 OP
ismnotwasm Nov 2016 #1
forjusticethunders Nov 2016 #2

Response to gobears10 (Original post)

Thu Nov 3, 2016, 10:40 PM

1. Good for you!

I've been donating $10 bucks a month to Hillary for a while, another $10 to Washington State Democrats--this leaves me free to donate "extra" every so often, which I enjoy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to gobears10 (Original post)

Fri Nov 4, 2016, 04:19 PM

2. I'd donate but I'm a lowly contractor peon

I don't get to violate the Hatch Act and get away with it like #CrookedComey

I have a cell phone at least though!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread