HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Hillary Clinton (Group) » Mark Twain poster to twee...

Sun Dec 11, 2016, 09:38 AM

Mark Twain poster to tweet around-- Trump fans have problem admitting they were CONNED

2 replies, 2591 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Mark Twain poster to tweet around-- Trump fans have problem admitting they were CONNED (Original post)
riversedge Dec 2016 OP
Thinkingabout Dec 2016 #1
Tommy2Tone Dec 2016 #2

Response to riversedge (Original post)

Sun Dec 11, 2016, 01:35 PM

1. I am thinking the Democrats who voted for Trump will be regretting their decision for a very long

time. He claims to bring back the jobs and I feel badly for those workers in areas where many factories have closed those jobs probably will never return. There has been lots of automation and upgrades and the number of workers has been forever reduced. The retraining will be the way to go. Trump will not be able to return those jobs. He also buys steel from China for his construction. On the coal industry, gas is replacing many of the needs formerly fueled by coal. The industry I worked in for many years has been overtaken by automation, where hundreds of workers was required to accomplish the job now there are a few people and some computer locations which requires less workers. We can not look forward to going to work where our parents and grandparents career is a thing of the past. Trump is lying when he says he is going to bring back the jobs.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Thinkingabout (Reply #1)

Wed Dec 14, 2016, 04:41 PM

2. Let's be honest about Americans

They care about those jobs while driving Honda's and shopping at Walmart. Everything at Walmart is made in China except for food.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread