HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Economy & Education » Economy (Group) » Stocks Suffer Longest-Los...

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 08:39 AM

Stocks Suffer Longest-Losing Streak In Over A Year As Dollar Dump Continues

Stocks are down for the 3rd week in a row - yeah we know!!! - leaving levered-call-buying RH'ers facing something they likely haven't seen in their trading careers (this is the longest losing streak since August 2019)...

The Nasdaq 100 is down over 12% from record highs (so much for BTFD)...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/stocks-suffer-longest-losing-streak-over-year-dollar-dump-continues

2 replies, 688 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Stocks Suffer Longest-Losing Streak In Over A Year As Dollar Dump Continues (Original post)
BlueWavePsych Sep 19 OP
progree Sep 19 #1
Warpy Sep 19 #2

Response to BlueWavePsych (Original post)

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 09:38 AM

1. I wish I could read the chart, I expanded it way up

but see no legend of what the lines are, I can't even read the time scale on the bottom. The linked zerohedge article offers no clue either.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to progree (Reply #1)

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 02:11 PM

2. My eyes are shot so I didn't even try

but whoever came up with that format needs to be fired.

The graph at SMW tells a scary story, the dollar has continued to fall as this administration has kept the printing press running to funnel money to the richest and the corporations so they'll pump the stock market to make the orange idiot look good.

To say the whole thing is unsustainable is a gross understatement. Even an immediate takeover by wild eyed Keynesians and bleeding heart liberals can't prevent a crash now. I just wonder what the next reserve currency will be, probably the yuan after Putin and Xi slug a few things out and divvy up the spoils.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread