HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Gender & Orientation » LGBT (Group) » '19 Kids and Counting' Sp...

Sun Aug 6, 2017, 03:32 AM

'19 Kids and Counting' Spin-Off Star Launches Transphobic Attack on 16-Year Old Jazz Jennings

Derick Dillard of TLC’s Christian extremist reality television series “19 Kids and Counting” and its spin-off “Counting On” launched a transphobic attack on 16-year-old Jazz Jennings this week, also of TLC fame.

“What an oxymoron,” Dillard, responding to a tweet promoting transgender activist Jazz Jenning’s series “I Am Jazz,” began his attack. “A ‘reality’ show which follows a non-reality. ‘Transgender’ is a myth.”

“Gender is not fluid,” Jill Duggar’s husband asserted, “it’s ordained by God.”

Another Twitter user responded, asking if it were “necessary for a grown man to throw shade at a teenage girl,” prompting Dillard to go further.

Read more: http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/ryanjent/_19_kids_and_counting_spin_off_star_launches_transphobic_attack_on_16_year_old_jazz_jennings

2 replies, 3757 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply '19 Kids and Counting' Spin-Off Star Launches Transphobic Attack on 16-Year Old Jazz Jennings (Original post)
TexasTowelie Aug 2017 OP
VMA131Marine Aug 2017 #1
LostOne4Ever Aug 2017 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Aug 6, 2017, 04:01 AM

1. The Duggar 'family' is an absolute blight on this country!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sun Aug 6, 2017, 06:16 AM

2. He is a Cowardly dirtbag, and Jazz is a saint for being so nice

I would not have been as nice as she was.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread