HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Gender & Orientation » LGBT (Group) » 50 Cent thinks the world ...

Wed May 6, 2020, 04:32 PM

50 Cent thinks the world needs more gay jokes right now, trolls LGBTQ people on Instagram

50 Cent isn’t letting a global pandemic stop him from cracking gay jokes on social media. Because that’s exactly what the world needs right now.

This week, the 44-year-old rapper decided to revive some old beef with former G-Unit bandmate Young Buck, who he has been harassing for years over tabloid reports of an alleged relationship he had with a trans woman.

Buck has repeatedly denied the relationship, but that hasn’t stopped 50 Cent from reviving the story every few months on social media, as well as calling Buck “gay” and posting disparaging memes about trans women on Instagram.

On Tuesday, he shared a photo of a Pride parade on Instagram, along with the caption: “👀Hey is 2020 gay pride parade cancelled? 🤔asking for a friend, 😟young Buck. LOL.”

Not only is he trolling Buck (again), but he’s also trolling LGBTQ people by making light of pride being canceled this year because of coronavirus.

more...

2 replies, 620 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply 50 Cent thinks the world needs more gay jokes right now, trolls LGBTQ people on Instagram (Original post)
Behind the Aegis May 2020 OP
Celerity May 2020 #1
tulipsandroses May 2020 #2

Response to Behind the Aegis (Original post)

Wed May 6, 2020, 04:39 PM

1. Don't worry, Ari Melber will have 50 on for the lulz.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Behind the Aegis (Original post)

Wed May 6, 2020, 05:17 PM

2. Sigh, his own mother was gay. He should know and do better

I'm sure he would not want people making fun of his mother.
And I am sure she would not want him to be this much of an asshole.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread