Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
13 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
This woman is amazing on the issue of reproductive rights. (Original Post) Kath2 Feb 25 OP
K&R onecaliberal Feb 25 #1
KNR niyad Feb 25 #2
K&R brer cat Feb 25 #3
K&R. love_katz Feb 25 #4
Yes! RainCaster Feb 25 #5
I agree with you! 70sEraVet Feb 25 #9
Of course she is! birdographer Feb 25 #6
Yes Hekate Feb 25 #7
Very proud to support her. Kath2 Feb 25 #8
She looks familiar... Hermit-The-Prog Feb 25 #10
I just love Kamala❤️ flying_wahini Feb 25 #11
Same here. Kath2 Feb 25 #12
Recommend💙 sheshe2 Feb 25 #13

RainCaster

(10,980 posts)
5. Yes!
Sun Feb 25, 2024, 07:44 PM
Feb 25

She is a great "behind the scenes" VP. She learned from the best. I feel that some day, she will be a great POTUS.

70sEraVet

(3,587 posts)
9. I agree with you!
Sun Feb 25, 2024, 07:58 PM
Feb 25

There's a REASON that Republicans are using Kamala as a way to frighten voters! They know that she'll be a strong President!

Kath2

(3,089 posts)
12. Same here.
Sun Feb 25, 2024, 08:29 PM
Feb 25

I think the media is unfair to her. When I watch her talks/speeches on YouTube I am impressed by how intelligent, thoughtful and down to earth she is. I would have no problem with her as POTUS.

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»Issue Forums»Pro-Choice»This woman is amazing on ...