HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Cooking & Baking (Group) » What's for Dinner, Mon., ...

Mon Dec 9, 2019, 06:19 PM

What's for Dinner, Mon., Dec. 9, 2019

It is raining here and the hearings are still going on, so I'm glad I have my choice of the two dinners from yesterday's Portuguese restaurant visit to pop into the oven.

I posted back on yesterday's thread after we returned from the restaurant, but if you didn't see it, here's what we had:

Suckling pig and blackened swordfish. I haven't had "blackened" anything for a long time, so this was especially delicious. Spicy and crisp on the outside, yet tender on the inside. The salad that went with it was potatoes, red pepper, black olives, and herbs.

Later tonight, maybe some popcorn and hot chocolate while I watch Rachel and Don Lemon, two of my favorite shows. I watch them all, though, even if I have to stay up until 3 a.m.!

3 replies, 408 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply What's for Dinner, Mon., Dec. 9, 2019 (Original post)
NJCher Dec 2019 OP
MissMillie Dec 2019 #1
Luciferous Dec 2019 #2
pansypoo53219 Dec 2019 #3

Response to NJCher (Original post)

Mon Dec 9, 2019, 07:16 PM

1. soup

15-bean soup.

Had a tooth extraction this morning. Had some soup in the freezer, thank goodness.

Probably a fudgsicle later.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Dec 9, 2019, 07:57 PM

2. Linguine with marinara and salads.

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 9, 2019, 08:42 PM

3. i made a big pot of beanless chili w/ extra onions & celery and CRUNCHY veggies. they taste better.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread