Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member
A question for the controller types here. (Original Post) linuxman May 2016 OP
Eh. Should be nteresting. We'll work up to turn-bolts. Eleanors38 May 2016 #1
AR muzzleloaders. LOL Kang Colby May 2016 #2
is that real? beergood May 2016 #3
Real. Kang Colby May 2016 #4
It's real, along with crossbow uppers. ileus May 2016 #5
Yup. Kang Colby May 2016 #6
I'm not a controller. Kang Colby May 2016 #7

Kang Colby

(1,941 posts)
6. Yup.
Thu May 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
May 2016

CMMG at one time made a muzzleloading upper as well.

I'm glad we have a plan C and D already defined. We won't need it though...AWBs are DOA politically.


Kang Colby

(1,941 posts)
7. I'm not a controller.
Thu May 26, 2016, 08:01 PM
May 2016

But before I would buy a pump action AR, I would roll with this. To my knowledge, it's legal in all fifty states as each magazine tube only holds 8 rounds.


Latest Discussions»Issue Forums»Gun Control & RKBA»A question for the contro...