HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Foreign Affairs & National Security » Veterans (Group) » This message was self-del...

Sat Apr 25, 2020, 12:24 PM

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (TEB) on Sun Apr 26, 2020, 06:25 AM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

4 replies, 650 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply This message was self-deleted by its author (Original post)
TEB Apr 2020 OP
CaptainTruth Apr 2020 #1
MLAA Apr 2020 #2
TEB Apr 2020 #3
asiliveandbreathe Apr 2020 #4

Response to TEB (Original post)

Sat Apr 25, 2020, 12:55 PM

1. Good for you. Good friends are worth more than gold.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Apr 25, 2020, 01:09 PM

2. TEB!

I loved the tuna melts at the diner inside the Newburgh airport. I would often travel to White Plains for work and sometimes flew into that I called Lobster Newburgh airport. Is that the diner you ate at?

Response to MLAA (Reply #2)

Sat Apr 25, 2020, 01:13 PM

3. No this was off route 84 or local route 17

Sat Apr 25, 2020, 01:15 PM

4. I love your story..I see you there, Union Freight, running NE Penn out of ME..84 CT..off mass pike,

Yes, I see you theah, I see you on the back porch with friend, joking of "the old days".. it is the best..

For yeahs, I traveled (East) 495 to Brockton from Framingham..in my car, and then 495 to 95 into Providence..in my car, when I was transferred (major telco)..rain, snow, sleet or hail - in my job as instructor..office to office (Mass Pike, Framingham to Cambridge at one point)..oh ya', I put 120,000 on car in 6 month..(nothing like UF,, I'm sure) responsible for offices in Brockton, Taunton, Plymouth, Falmouth and Hyannis..(all from Framingham,) my stationary office was Quincy..so I see you Union Freight...my handle was "sunshine"..may I say..thanks for the warning "smokey"..