HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » and again.....🤮&#...

Wed Apr 21, 2021, 09:03 PM

and again.....🤮🤮🤮. Bert favor is jabbering.......

Brett Favre doesnít want politics with his sports. Except when he does.

The man who has a platform because of sports uses that platform when he wants (and he has the right to do that) to address non-sports issues. In the latest episode of his podcast with former FOX News personality Eric Bolling (who apparently has something in common with Favre beyond the podcast), Favre had some things to say about the jury verdict that found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of murdering George Floyd.

ďI find it hard to believe, and Iím not defending Derek Chauvin in any way, I find it hard to believe, first of all, that he intentionally meant to kill George Floyd,Ē Favre said in his opening remarks on the verdict in the latest episode of the podcast, via USA Today. ďThat being said, his actions were uncalled for. I donít care what color the person is on the street. I donít know what led to that video that we saw where his knee is on his neck, but the man had thrown in the towel. And it was just uncalled for. . . . Fair or not, you know, he deserved something. What I donít know. But he was absolutely wrong.Ē

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/21/brett-favre-thinks-derek-chauvin-didnt-intend-to-kill-george-floyd/

3 replies, 609 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply and again.....🤮🤮🤮. Bert favor is jabbering....... (Original post)
a kennedy Apr 2021 OP
ShazamIam Apr 2021 #1
czarjak Apr 2021 #2
hibbing Apr 2021 #3

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Wed Apr 21, 2021, 09:39 PM

1. That 2nd paragraph is a perfect example of doublespeak, doubled down on then repeated. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Apr 21, 2021, 09:58 PM

2. Blame the Black. Every time?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Apr 21, 2021, 10:20 PM

3. "You know he deserved something"

And just what is that?

Peace