HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » my two cents...i see what...

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 09:59 PM

my two cents...i see what concern`s mittens wife

mittens is not used to facing someone anyone near the intellect of obama. he`s not used to someone that he feels beneath him to question or correct him. hint...you do`t talk to a moderator like they are the help. he was very nervous when questioned or told what he had to do within the "debate" format.obama was`t the best but from what i have read he`s not that good at debating.

i`m waiting for biden to make ryan cry or try to punch him.....

2 replies, 976 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply my two cents...i see what concern`s mittens wife (Original post)
madrchsod Oct 2012 OP
LoisB Oct 2012 #1
southerncrone Oct 2012 #2

Response to madrchsod (Original post)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 10:09 PM

1. We need Joe to bring it home.

I think Obama lost every debate with Hillary in 2008.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to madrchsod (Original post)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 10:28 PM

2. Mitten's superiority complex showed up

loud & clear tonight. The grinning head tilt at the end of his little canned speeches reminded me of a kid who memorized all the states & was oh, so proud of himself...all puffed up over nothing. The "talking down" to Lerher & Obama like they were some of "you people" won't be lost on the voters. No one likes a pushy ahole. He was the epitome of one tonight.

It will become increasingly obvious that he is an insecure empty suit as he becomes more visible (outside quiet rooms). I'd bet his first words to Ann were: "How'd I do, mommy? Huh, huh ?"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread