HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Trump says sex accusers a...

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 07:55 AM

Trump says sex accusers are "phony people saying phony things". This from a

grown man who has a history of having phony/fake people in his life. There's been a Mr. Green, John Miller, John Baron, and of course, Meredith McIver.

4 replies, 490 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump says sex accusers are "phony people saying phony things". This from a (Original post)
sinkingfeeling Oct 2016 OP
Siwsan Oct 2016 #1
Odin2005 Oct 2016 #2
randome Oct 2016 #3
BSdetect Oct 2016 #4

Response to sinkingfeeling (Original post)

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 08:01 AM

1. Just another glaring example of how much and how often he projects

I worked with a pathological narcissist who did that, incessantly.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sinkingfeeling (Original post)

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 08:20 AM

2. Trump projects more than an IMAX theater.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sinkingfeeling (Original post)

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 08:25 AM

3. There is enough material with Trump, including the impersonations...

 

...that I think a good use of DNC funds would be to continue to investigate him well after he loses the election. It's a gold mine sitting there for someone to claim it. After all, he's a public figure who enjoys being in the spotlight.

Always, always tie Trump's 'sins' to the GOP.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to sinkingfeeling (Original post)

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 08:28 AM

4. https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/788722208440983552

All you need to know

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread