HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Bill O'Reilly Confronts D...

Sat Jan 31, 2015, 02:57 AM

Bill O'Reilly Confronts Donald Trump: You're Not Running For President

Fox News host Bill O'Reilly called BS on Donald Trump during "The O'Reilly Factor" on Thursday night, saying he doesn't believe the real estate tycoon and reality TV show star will actually run for President.

The two spoke by phone during the show after Trump had taken to Twitter Wednesday accusing O'Reilly of "bad and very deceptive journalism" for his coverage of the potential presidential field earlier in the week. Trump was mad that the Fox host hadn't taken him and former GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin more seriously.

"I don't think you're going to run for president," O'Reilly said during the show. "But if you decide to run, you've got to know that building the organization that you'd have to build is very difficult for someone who's never done it before."

Trump responded with some frustration.

"But how do you know I'm not building it now, Bill?" Trump said.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-oreilly-donald-trump-president

2 replies, 1561 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Bill O'Reilly Confronts Donald Trump: You're Not Running For President (Original post)
TexasTowelie Jan 2015 OP
davidpdx Jan 2015 #1
TheBlackAdder Jan 2015 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sat Jan 31, 2015, 10:09 AM

1. For a minute there I thought they were going to blow each other right there on the phone

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Sat Jan 31, 2015, 11:23 AM

2. Before building something, Trump lines up patsies to take the hit when he declares bankruptcy.

That's how we know he's not building an organization.

He hasn't lined up enough people to risk losing their pensions and life savings by investing in him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread