HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » I just stopped by the new...

Fri Feb 12, 2016, 09:25 PM

I just stopped by the new Bernie Sanders A2/Ypsi campaign office

The official grand opening is tomorrow but I won't be able to make it. It was on my way home and I saw the lights on and decided to stop by. The office is spartan (not gaudy) but still inspiring with posters and such and looks like the perfect place for campaign work. The staffer there was welcoming even though I had just stopped by randomly.

Not sure why I'm posting this really, just kind of excited I guess. I may even end up going there some night to phone bank (I'm super shy but being in a supportive environment might help)

2 replies, 1107 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I just stopped by the new Bernie Sanders A2/Ypsi campaign office (Original post)
a2liberal Feb 2016 OP
justgamma Feb 2016 #1
a2liberal Feb 2016 #2

Response to a2liberal (Original post)

Fri Feb 12, 2016, 09:37 PM

1. My grandson is a member of the Bernie club at his HS there.

They've been passing out fliers and phone banking. He's so exited about going to the Sander's rally near there, you'd think it was a rock concert. So proud of him! (He's only 14, but very interested in politics.)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to justgamma (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 12, 2016, 10:41 PM

2. I literally just found out about the rally (Monday, at EMU) ~10 minutes ago

I'm so excited... really wish they would've publicized it earlier though so I could give work proper notice of being out

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread