HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Biden aide: Trump typo tw...
Joe BidenCongratulations to our presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden!

Sun May 26, 2019, 02:17 PM

Biden aide: Trump typo tweet from Japan 'unhinged and erratic'

Source: The Hill

Biden aide: Trump typo tweet from Japan 'unhinged and erratic'

BY BROOKE SEIPEL - 05/26/19 11:59 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign team fired back at a tweet by President Trump describing Biden as "a low IQ individual," calling it "unhinged and erratic."

ďI would say the tweet speaks for itself, but itís so unhinged and erratic that Iím not sure anyone could even say that with a straight face," an unnamed aide told ABC News. ďThe spelling error was not the main problem with the first one.Ē

Trump tweeted on Saturday that he has "confidence" in North Korean leader Kim Jong Un despite recent missile tests some have said violate a United Nations resolution. In the same post, Trump said Kim "called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual."

"North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps thatís sending me a signal?" Trump wrote.

In his first version of the tweet, Trump misspelled Biden's name as "Bidan."

-snip-

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/445598-biden-aide-trump-typo-tweet-from-japan-unhinged-and-erratic
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

1 replies, 795 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Biden aide: Trump typo tweet from Japan 'unhinged and erratic' (Original post)
Eugene May 2019 OP
Cha May 2019 #1

Response to Eugene (Original post)

Sun May 26, 2019, 02:40 PM

1. ".. unhinged and erractic.. " is typical

trump.

Dan Rather said it perfectly..

This from SHRED is Priceless..

If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

Reply to this post