HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Buttigieg 2020 (Group) » Pete on infrastructure at...
Pete Buttigieg You are in the Buttigieg 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Pete Buttigieg as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 06:36 PM

Pete on infrastructure at the Univ. of Nevada @ Las Vegas:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4855543/user-clip-infrastructure-forum-unlv&fbclid=IwAR2tWIwiY5c94uZZrwQVH_yvQR1HsPjj9z5vYbKbInVfUFXfoK532ntnTiM

5 replies, 726 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pete on infrastructure at the Univ. of Nevada @ Las Vegas: (Original post)
CaliforniaPeggy Feb 2020 OP
MBS Feb 2020 #1
CaliforniaPeggy Feb 2020 #2
defacto7 Feb 2020 #3
catchnrelease Feb 2020 #4
Capt. America Feb 2020 #5

Response to CaliforniaPeggy (Original post)

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 06:55 PM

1. He was MASTERFUL in this forum.

The next time anyone tries to tell me that Pete "isn't ready" or "doesn't have enough experience", I will show them this video first. To understate the case, the man knows his stuff. I mean seriously, people. What more could you possibly want? .

No disrespect intended, but comparing this tour de force with the interviews of the three other candidates who showed up (Biden, Steyer, Klobuchar) makes my point even more strongly. Those 3 candidates did reasonably well, but Pete soared above all of them: he is on a different plane entirely. Which is why I go crazy with any folks who think that he's just another candidate. No, no, guys: don't you see how exceptional he is? So frustrating.

Supposedly all the candidates, including MF45, were invited to this forum, but only these 4 candidates showed up. Sadly obvious why MF45 absented himself; but why didn't Liz and Bernie come? These are difficult, but essential, even life-and-death issues that will be faced by the next president.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to MBS (Reply #1)

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 06:57 PM

2. He truly was, and you're absolutely right!

Easy now...

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 06:58 PM

3. Amazing indeed.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 07:46 PM

4. He's so impressive

He would be just amazing as the leader of this country. You can feel his enthusiasm for making things better. I really hope he will prove the nay-sayers wrong and continue to climb in popularity.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 09:34 PM

5. He's so incredibly bright; the opposite of Dear Leader.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread