Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

Occupy Underground

Showing Original Post only (View all)
 

Yallow

(1,926 posts)
Thu Jul 28, 2016, 10:49 AM Jul 2016

Amazing How Many Dems Don't Understand Why Trump Will Win [View all]

I know this post will probably be hidden because I will be telling it straight. Many people support Trump even though they don't like him, because "he isn't corrupt" they tell me (when I ask). Think about it. Everyone with a working brain understands our government works for the wealthy, and the corporations they own. There is a lot of distraction, but this is a simple fact that is undeniable. I can provide more links than you can imagine.

Half the people who can vote don't because they feel both parties are corrupt and it doesn't make a difference. We here know it makes a difference, but it would be great if the people who want government to work for them instead of the 1% actually voted for DEMOCRATS. Ain't gonna happen. The Republican Trump supporters will never vote for any Democrat, but they are only 15% of the population. The other 85% will vote for whoever they think will fix their major problems. When they see no one taking on the wealthy and powerful, and actually fixing THE REAL PROBLEM / A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT they are willing to entertain the idea of voting for the candidate that is calling our candidate corrupt.

Michael Moore understands. Do you?

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

I am really tired of watching a corrupt government pass pro-corporate legislation (errrr...like TPP...soon) while we are expected to work harder for less every day, while our owners pile more money in their offshore accounts un-taxed. So is the 50% of Americans who have given up on our government. I will vote like a madman for Democrats, even though......

I can't say it without being banned.

Trump will win because of the corruption in our party.

Sorry. You will never hear that on CNN, MSNBC, or FOX. Their owners benefit from the corruption, and the gravy train must roll on. It's like the "losing" candidate's message went right by "the party" so they can continue business as usual. Millions are sick of business as usual, and would rather have a madman in the White House who will blow it all up than continue watching a corrupt government in action.

I am 100% serious.

Now when will "my" party start taking on the real problem America faces? Our worst problem. Our corruption...... I won't hold my breath.

17 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Latest Discussions»Issue Forums»Occupy Underground»Amazing How Many Dems Don...»Reply #0