HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Community Help (Forum) » Looking for a lawyer who ... » Reply #2

Response to 58Sunliner (Original post)

Fri Dec 4, 2020, 12:03 PM

2. Tell the lawyer you don't want him/her to represent you, and ask them to

return your file to you. But before dropping the case altogether it would be a good idea to talk to another lawyer and have them review your file because you should be really sure you want to give up the case before you do it. Also, legal advice you get on DU is worth what you paid for it. Talk to a second lawyer to be sure your rights and obligations are covered.
This is the DU member formerly known as The Velveteen Ocelot.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.