HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » No, White Women Didn't Vo... » Reply #26

Response to babylonsister (Original post)

Tue Dec 1, 2020, 04:08 PM

26. In 2016 he won white women 47% to 45% for Clinton. We'll have to wait for 2020

There's reason to believe that this year's exit polls are more accurate than 2016's because they include widespread telephone polling due to the pandemic. And it's not like they didn't learn anything from the mistakes they made in the 2016 polling.

Trump got 46% of the overall vote and outperformed with white women by 1%, winning the white woman vote 47% to 45%. The exit polling said 53% of white women.

This year trump looks like he'll get 47% of the vote. The exit polling says 55% of white women.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 55 replies Author Time Post
babylonsister Dec 2020 OP
Pantagruel Dec 2020 #1
LizBeth Dec 2020 #4
spooky3 Dec 2020 #6
Dorian Gray Dec 2020 #52
Withywindle Dec 2020 #55
Pantagruel Dec 2020 #11
Hortensis Dec 2020 #16
BainsBane Dec 2020 #18
Dorian Gray Dec 2020 #53
stopdiggin Dec 2020 #30
lame54 Dec 2020 #38
LizBeth Dec 2020 #2
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #8
LizBeth Dec 2020 #15
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #33
LizBeth Dec 2020 #34
BainsBane Dec 2020 #19
LizBeth Dec 2020 #27
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #35
Cuthbert Allgood Dec 2020 #32
Dorian Gray Dec 2020 #54
Laelth Dec 2020 #3
Arne Dec 2020 #5
Budi Dec 2020 #7
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #10
Budi Dec 2020 #12
spooky3 Dec 2020 #9
JI7 Dec 2020 #13
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #31
JI7 Dec 2020 #43
madeup64 Dec 2020 #49
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #51
Squinch Dec 2020 #14
Hortensis Dec 2020 #20
cwydro Dec 2020 #36
Hekate Dec 2020 #47
radius777 Dec 2020 #17
BainsBane Dec 2020 #23
JI7 Dec 2020 #44
stillcool Dec 2020 #21
BainsBane Dec 2020 #24
WhiskeyGrinder Dec 2020 #22
BainsBane Dec 2020 #25
madeup64 Dec 2020 #50
LineReply In 2016 he won white women 47% to 45% for Clinton. We'll have to wait for 2020
mathematic Dec 2020 #26
Hortensis Dec 2020 #28
CatLady78 Dec 2020 #29
pinkstarburst Dec 2020 #37
BainsBane Dec 2020 #40
IronLionZion Dec 2020 #39
BainsBane Dec 2020 #41
Blue_true Dec 2020 #42
StevieM Dec 2020 #45
Hekate Dec 2020 #46
Celerity Dec 2020 #48
Please login to view edit histories.