in his first term he went conservative and alienated a lot of people who wanted big change.
- he should have taken a more progressive stand on weed
- should have been faster on healthcare and immigration
- should have gone as far left as bush had gone right
- should not have let bush's crimes be swept away
- should have talked to the people more
remember the difference in his performance between the first and second debates? I think he's spent more time governing as he was in debate 1 and a few times he's governed like in debate 2 (e.g. his recent immigration stand).
repugs will bend and destroy the law for their means. if we can't even show passion and fierceness for what we believe, then they will continue to steamroll over us.