They said I had to get it from the Dr who ordered the MRI and hes in a different city. I decided Id just go ahead and if it was too painful Id just stop them but this time wasnt too bad. That was thurs and I got a call from my Drs office on Friday they wanted me to come in next week to see my doc. That has me a little concerned, I figured it would be a month or more before I got an appt. Makes me think they saw something bad.