HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » End of Life Issues (Group) » Who can I talk to who can... » Reply #11

Response to phylny (Original post)

Sun Jan 17, 2021, 03:16 PM

11. Reach out to Hospice in your area.

They may have grief counselors on staff or will refer you to one in the community.

In my experience, I found it very helpful to have a professional who understands
so many aspects of losing someone you love including their dying process.

I am so sorry for your loss and commend you for caring for your father in last days.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 13 replies Author Time Post
phylny Jan 2021 OP
Rorey Jan 2021 #1
634-5789 Jan 2021 #2
Rorey Jan 2021 #3
AllyCat Jan 2021 #4
Girard442 Jan 2021 #5
Karadeniz Jan 2021 #6
Tetrachloride Jan 2021 #7
mopinko Jan 2021 #8
alittlelark Jan 2021 #9
marble falls Jan 2021 #10
LineNew Reply Reach out to Hospice in your area.
Big Blue Marble Jan 2021 #11
phylny Jan 2021 #12
a kennedy Jul 5 #13
Please login to view edit histories.