Under The RadarUnder The Radar's Journal
1) Get congress to authorize an independent counsel to investigate the corona virus response.
2) Get Congress to authorize an independent review board to investigate Bill Barrs interference into the Mueller Probe, the Flynn case, Roger Stone Case ...hell just investigate everything g he did and how much money he made from doing the presidents dirt work.
3) Get a congressional judicial committee to review statements under oath by Kavanaugh and Barrett and force their resignations under threat of impeachment.
Joe countered Trumps ridiculous insults to talk directly into the camera and say that like millions of Americans his son Hunter had a severe drug problem that he has tackled and overcome and that he is very proud of him.
A man of character stands by those that could otherwise be a thorn and an embarrassment to his professional aspirations. Joe has never thrown anyone under the bus.
I cant see Trump taking that risk.
But there will likely be a go fund me page for him and each for the kids, but that is the wonderful thing about attorneys, they will swarm you with professional help until all of the money is gone. So eventually he will not be able to afford to stay out of jail.
He better start negotiating a deal now while his assets still have value.
When the PTOUS has a Hair Stylist deduction that is more than the average wage of the United States citizens for an entire year, then he still pays no federal income tax...
Of the Trump International Hotel lease? Perhaps trying to shore up all of his immediate debt in one single swoop?
If he were to withdraw his Supreme Court nomination?
Will immediately change the the debate prep for Trump and will provide Biden with some harassing mockery shots to use.
- President Clintons subpoena appeal was enforced, and he testified to a grand jury and even that video was made public despite grand jury material being confidential.
Subpoenas are a joke in the eyes of republicans in the age of Trump.
- Bush v Gore - Florida absolutely doesnt have to count all the votes and the absentee ballots. Unless you are a Minnesota Republican like Norm Coleman who is losing to Al Franken and you need to recount for a second time.
- Citizens United - Yes Corporations are people, the 1st amendment applies to corporations and their unlimited funds to spend on campaigns should remain private and anonymous despite realaverage citizens are limited to what is given in campaign contributions.
-Voting Rights protectIons, racial quotas, gerrymandering districts, civil rights all have been whittled down. By conservative justices. It will all continue, just at a more rapid pace.
Our Government has been pushed so far to the right
that Trump considers John Roberts a liberal.
Speaking on Fox & Friends, Trump on Monday said because of fake ballots, he does not want a 4-4 Supreme Court ruling on the election, should there be one.
Although Roberts has shown signs of balance during the Trump years, he still cant even be considered moderate still making the count 5-3. His top candidate is white Christian Crusader with a religious agenda, and an affection corporate citizenship, which if confirmed gives the right wing a 3 vote cushion, which is needed in the event that Roberts and Thomas fall ill and become compassionate.
Hopes of correcting the stupidity of citizens United
Voting rights reestablished
A full on attack by evangelicals against everyone but themselves.
Any logical immigration policy and common sense regulation of guns.
Funding for public education spent on vouchers for private schools
Decades of battling these right wing thorns in the side of democracy has been lost to the wind.
Profile InformationGender: Do not display
Home country: United States of America
Member since: Sat Jan 25, 2020, 06:35 PM
Number of posts: 3,378